design and implementation of websites
Websites was created by Agionet (see references webdesign, internet applications) on the platform Joomla! using responsive GavickPro template and extensions components – K2 for management articles, RSForm! Pro for management forms and Phoca Maps for management searching on map – for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera.
project manager: Ing. Martin Kotouc
project implementation: Jiri Hlavac
introduction of Agionet Ltd.
we programmed the extensive webapplications which we offer to the general public/companies:
- loyalty system with collection of points from shops and the possibility to obtain discounts http://www.bikepoint.biz
- ERP-e corporate agenda http://www.erp-e.cz + demo http://test.agionet.cz/_demo/starter username and password: demo
- 360FB survey system for managements assessment
- competition survey system – online surveys supporting SMS sending and assessing
- we implement Redmine project manager
Our long-term practice in programming also brought us a wide amount of our own code in the shape of modules (payment gateways and systems, links to various websites using XML feeds, extended functionality of e-shops, booking systems, survey systems with evaluation, ...) and a lot of practical experience.
- webhosting, serverhosting
- administration of all matters concerning webdomain – registration, creation of e-mails, launching websites, ...
- Google Apps – registration of a particular company, settings, ...
- converting PDF into FlipBook presentation http://www.multiexpo.cz/flipbook/01_signmaking-cz_032012/index.html
and many others
own projects which we develop and manage:
- www.e-pf.cz – creation and sending of electronic Happy New Year cards, especially animated http://www.e-pf.cz/nabidka-pf/elektronicke-animovane-novorocenky
- www.dotykovy-system.cz – creation touch presentations
- www.erp-e.cz – corporate economic and logistical agenda
We greatly support our „website search engine optimisation“ section which is concerned with SEO/SEF/SEM analysis and the goal of which is to improve the search results of a particular website on the Internet.